CryoPen Cryosurgical System The CryoPen Cryosurgical System is the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology in the field of cryosurgery, using linear compression cooling technology that does not require handling of dangerous cryogenic gases and liquids.
Why choose cryopen?
The CryoPen uses a state-of-the-art, linear compression cooling technology that does not require handling of dangerous cryogenic gases and liquids, such as with existing, cryosurgical technologies of the 1970s. In addition to not being exposed to potentially dangerous gases or liquids, the pen-point precision and consistent freeze temperature of the CryoPen reduces the risks of serious burns.
The CryoPen also makes cryosurgery safer and easier for office staff, who will no longer have to regularly handle and order hazardous gases or liquids mandatory of most traditional methods. Plus, with the CryoPen, the treatment has a minimal scarring and no need for anesthetic.
Loading a cartridge for specific cryopen instruments
Innovator - See the benefits of cryopen
DERMATOSCOPE (LUXASCOPE) LED 2.5V
Why choose Dermatascope?
Quality components and elegant with superior LED technology providing you with unique illumination in an innovative LED ring affording a homogenous light with a detailed and distortion – free image. …….this is the Luxamed Dermatoscope
What makes the Dermatoscope a game changer?
1. It improves the management of skin lesion assessments prior to and following treatments.
2. The design of the head piece facilitates a manual and easy method using your mobile phone to take extremely clear and detailed images of lesions to be assessed or treated. This is an inexpensive yet simple method to manage your patient lesion database. An accurate scale within the headpiece affords monitoring and measurement of skin anomalies e.g. melanoma
IMPORTANT: A Dermatoscope is a specialized microscope that is used for in vivo examination of pigmented skin lesions. In order to distinguish melanocytic from non-melanocytic lesions and determine whether melanocytic pigmented lesions are likely to be malignant. Even though most malignant melanocytic lesions can be identified on the basis of unaided visual inspection alone, there are many lesions that are not readily distinguished by examination with the naked eye.
Features of the Dermatoscope
- Natural white light
- Colour temperature: natural white LED bulbs (approximately 4.2000 k).
- Pocket size.
- ED ring contains 6 LEDs in a concentric structure and a constant current guaranteeing a considerably longer service life of approximately 100 000 hours.
- No replacement lamps required.
- Maintenance free.
- Stepless zoom affording 10x magnification.
- By depressing the on / off button continuously, the Dermatoscope can be adjusted brighter or dimmer to obtain the required luminosity of up to 10 000 lux, when viewing a melanoma for example. The luminosity helps to see through the natural white light as you can see the colours and borders much better when viewed using a yellow light or standard magnifier.
- Automatic on when batteries are inserted.
- Electronic button for manual on / off.
- Automatic off after 3 minutes.
- Power supply: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (included).